He was born on 9th May, 1966 and attended Agbaje Memorial Primary School, Ibadan for his First School Leaving Certificate. He then proceeded to Baptist Grammar School, Ibadan, from where he obtained the West African School Certificate (WASC) in 1984. Subsequently, he proceeded to the Federal School of Arts and Science, Suleja-Niger State, for his Higher School Certificate (HSC) in 1985. He later gained admission into the University of Sokoto, (now Usman Danfodio University), Sokoto, for a Bachelor of Science degree programme in Political Science which he completed in 1991. He after that, attended the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, Ile- Ife in 1994, for a Master of Science degree programme in International Relations.
He started his Public Service career on 26th October, 1992, immediately after his National Youth Service Corps programme (NYSC) with the defunct Lagos State Post-Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM), when he was employed by the same PP-TESCOM as a Master Grade II Teacher, GL. 08 and deployed to Ikorodu High School, Ikorodu as a Classroom Teacher and later to United High School, Ikorodu.
Bamidele Adeniran later transferred his service from the then PP-TESCOM to the mainstream Civil Service as a Senior Administrative Officer, GL. 10, in July, 2001. He has since worked in several Government Agencies where he garnered invaluable experience that made him to belong to the class of the very best in the Service. Such Agencies include the following:
- 2001-2006- Ministry of Establishments, Training and Pensions, where he served as the Departmental Training Officer;
- 2006-2008- Centre for Rural Development (CERUD), where he was an Assistant Chief Research Officer;
- 2008-2011- Lagos State Sports Council, where he served as the Council Secretary/Head of Administration;
- 2011-2015- Office of Sports where he was an Assistant Director and afterwards, worked briefly at the Ministry of Health from August to November, 2015;
- 2015-2019- Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) where he served as the Director of Administration and Human Resource (2017-2019);
- 2019-2021- Education District II where he also served as the Director of Administration and Human Resource;
- I am presently the Director of Administration and Human Resource, Office of the State Auditor-General with effect from October, 2021 till date.
He is a Member of Nigeria Institute for Training and Development (NITAD), Nigeria Institute of Management (Chartered) as well as Institute of Public Administrators of Nigeria (IPAN).
He is happily married with children and his
hobbies are: reading, travelling, meeting people and listening to music at leisure.