Born on May 1969 to the family of Mr. and Mrs. Adetola Demuren Zacchaeus.
I attended Ijebu-Ode Grammar School, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. B.sc Accounting, Ogun State University 1994; MBA (Financial Management) from Lagos State University, Ojo in 2008.
I started my professional working career in the now defunct Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue as Inspector of Taxes in the year 1997 and re-designated as an Auditor in year 2010 and rose to the rank of Assistant Director in the Office of the Auditor General Lagos State to date.
I attended several training courses both locally and internationally and belong to the following professional bodies.
- Associate Member, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM), 2003
- Associate Member, The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), 2006
- Associate Member, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), 2010
- Registered Professional, Financial Reporting council of Nigeria (FRCN), 2016
- Member, International Academy of Forensics (IAF), 2018
I am happily married with Children.